PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE. THEY ARE THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS THAT APPLY TO THE SITE. DO NOT PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION, REGISTER, AND/OR USE THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS.
Welcome to www.littletotslearning.com (“Site”), which is owned an operated by Little Tots Learning. My Terms apply to this Site, and to any downloadable videos made available through the Site or that interact with the Site and post these Terms. Both these Terms and separate terms of service or sale documents may apply to your use of the Site or to a service or product offered via the Site (“Additional Terms”). To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise. In these Terms “you” refers to you individually and you on behalf of any child authorized by you to use and access the Site, and “Adult” is a person of legal age who can enter into a contract in the state or country in which the person resides.
- By purchasing an account and/or using the Site, you accept these Terms.
- The Site currently offers paid Family accounts. See Section 1.
- Your use of the Site is AS IS, without warranty and will result in no liability to Little Tots Learning.
Family Accounts can be used on a desktop computer, a laptop computer or on select mobile devices. A Family Account has a maximum of four members, including the Parents, their child(ren), and other extended family members and friends designated by the Parents. Each Family has their own login. The Parents may also add their teacher(s) to the Family Account, this does not count against the four member limit.
- The Site is closed, meaning it is password protected and accessible only to registered members.
- Children cannot communicate with the owner/teacher on the Site without Parental permission.
Little Tots Learning’s Clip Art on Teachers Pay Teachers,TES, and Teachers Notebook:
Thank you for visiting littletotslearning.com. Please remember that in downloading my products you are entitled to a single user license and thus while you can make use of the graphics, you are not the copyright holder of the images.
For personal use:
You may use these images for your personal/classroom use to your likings. You do not need to provide credit in your digital download of these resources.
For commercial use:
You can incorporate my graphics for educational commercial purposes without my consent. These images can be downloaded and separated from my products.
In order to use my products commercially, you must provide credit by placing the following CLICKABLE link (my website name) somewhere in your document:
Please do not make use of these teaching resources in your FREEBIES or GIVEAWAYS. If you intend to use these graphics on your blog, website or commercially (outside of Teachers Pay Teachers, TES, or Teachers Notebook), you must obtain my consent beforehand. I can be contacted at
All products are creative property of Little Tots Learning. Thus, you cannot give away, alter, resell or claim them as your own. Furthermore, you cannot recolor the images or use them to create other graphics. Thank you for respecting these terms.
LittleTotsDesignsArt on Etsy:
You may use clip art for both personal and commercial use.
Policies subject to change any time
CLIP ART CAN BE USED FOR:
* Graphics for your website, Avatar graphics, shop banner graphics, etc
* Scrapbooking for personal use
* Personal use printed paper goods
* Create & sell digital cards, invitations, announcements, etc as long as the finished digital item is sold flattened and its part of a larger composition.
* Can be used to make and sell any of your own physical craft items
CLIP ART CAN NOT BE USED FOR:
*To sell digital products such as embroidery designs, cross stitch, or any other digital medium. You may create these items for your own personal use as long as you do not sell them
*Sell as is whether in digital or printed format
*Clip art may not be altered and resold
*Share or give away as a downloadable freebie
– Images are INDIVIDUALLY saved at 300dpi in PNG files. They are provided grouped together in a ZIP file for ease of download.
– You may use the images in digital and/or printed form.
– You may re-size, re-color, combine or add other elements.
– Credit is not a requirement, but I am appreciative if you choose to do so.
– You may not, under any circumstances, claim LittleTotsDesignsArt images as your own, with or without alterations. Design copyright remains with LittleTotsDesignsArt.
– You may not re-sell, lend, trade, share or otherwise distribute the original image files in a set or individually.
By purchasing you are confirming that you have read, fully understood and agreed to my terms and conditions of use.
*** All items in my shop are DIGITAL ONLY. There is NO physical shipping – you will not receive any products in the mail. ***
LittleTotsDesignsArt clipart is great for creating a whole range of items, such as stickers, embroidery designs, invitations, stationery, magnets, party supplies, logo designs, business cards, website designs, artwork, accessories, jewelry, clothing, mirrors, plush designs and much more.
Copyright © Katica Blajic, LittleTotsDesignsArt. All Rights Reserved.
DMCA, International and U.S. Copyright laws and conditions related to them must be always obeyed even if you don’t make a purchase in this shop.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of these terms and conditions please contact me via Etsy.
All rights reserved.
Little Tots Learning © 2016 All rights reserved