PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE. THEY ARE THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS THAT APPLY TO THE SITE. DO NOT PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION, REGISTER, AND/OR USE THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS.
Welcome to www.littletotslearning.com (“Site”), which is owned an operated by Little Tots Learning. My Terms apply to this Site, and to any downloadable videos made available through the Site or that interact with the Site and post these Terms. Both these Terms and separate terms of service or sale documents may apply to your use of the Site or to a service or product offered via the Site (“Additional Terms”). To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise. In these Terms “you” refers to you individually and you on behalf of any child authorized by you to use and access the Site, and “Adult” is a person of legal age who can enter into a contract in the state or country in which the person resides.
- By purchasing an account and/or using the Site, you accept these Terms.
- The Site currently offers paid Family accounts. See Section 1.
- Your use of the Site is AS IS, without warranty and will result in no liability to Little Tots Learning.
Family Accounts can be used on a desktop computer, a laptop computer or on select mobile devices. A Family Account has a maximum of four members, including the Parents, their child(ren), and other extended family members and friends designated by the Parents. Each Family has their own login. The Parents may also add their teacher(s) to the Family Account, this does not count against the four member limit.
- The Site is closed, meaning it is password protected and accessible only to registered members.
- Children cannot communicate with the owner/teacher on the Site without Parental permission.
Little Tots Learning’s Clip Art on Teachers Pay Teachers,TES, and Teachers Notebook:
Thank you for visiting littletotslearning.com. Please remember that in downloading my products you are entitled to a single user license and thus while you can make use of the graphics, you are not the copyright holder of the images.
For personal use:
You may use these images for your personal/classroom use to your likings. You do not need to provide credit in your digital download of these resources.
For commercial use:
You can incorporate my graphics for educational commercial purposes without my consent. These images can be downloaded and separated from my products.
In order to use my products commercially, you must provide credit by placing the following CLICKABLE link (my website name) somewhere in your document:
Please do not make use of these teaching resources in your FREEBIES or GIVEAWAYS. If you intend to use these graphics on your blog, website or commercially (outside of Teachers Pay Teachers, TES, or Teachers Notebook), you must obtain my consent beforehand. I can be contacted at
All products are creative property of Little Tots Learning. Thus, you cannot give away, alter, resell or claim them as your own. Furthermore, you cannot recolor the images or use them to create other graphics. Thank you for respecting these terms.
LittleTotsDesignsArt on Etsy:
You may use CLIP ART and DIGITAL PAPERS for both personal and commercial use.
Policies subject to change any time.
[D E T A I L S ]
• Graphics as shown
• Saved in PNG format at 300 dpi
• Watermarks will not be on the final designs
• Personal & Commercial Use – Commercial use does NOT require an additional license purchase!
[ R E Q U I R E M E N T S ]
• Files come in zip format. You must know how to unzip files on your PC/Mac to retrieve them.
• You will need software that supports the use of PNG files (Adobe products recommended).
[ I N S T A N T • D O W N L O A D ]
Upon purchasing you will receive a DOWNLOAD LINK to retrieve your new files. Please note you will not receive any printed products or any products in the mail. Etsy will send you a download link email as soon as your payment has cleared.
[ C O M M E R C I A L • U S E ]
You may use the graphics in your small, handmade business with credit required. Some acceptable uses are planner stickers, party printables, teacher’s resources & branding services. If you have any questions on what is acceptable use please contact me.
[ C R E D I T ]
Please note if using these graphics commercially you MUST credit the artwork back with the following wherever your product is sold:
“Graphics © LittleTotsDesignsArt | LittleTotsDesigsnArt.etsy.com
[ A D D I T I O N A L ]
• You are responsible for having the proper software to download, unzip and use these files
Please do not hesitate to send me an email if you have any questions or if you are unsure about whether these are right for your project.
You may use DIGITAL PHOTOS for both personal and commercial use
– Save shipping costs and save your time for waiting.
– Download it and use it whatever you want.
– Print the photo by yourself or take it to some photo lab.
– Use this photo for cards, gifts, posters, wall decor etc.
– Use it to make a great last minute gift or for something to sell.
– You can even use this photo for Internet projects, web sites, desktop background, for digital art or for commercial
How to download:
To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order.
To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal confirmation may take a few minutes.
Please note that you can’t download a digital purchase through the Etsy app at this time. To download a digital file, please sign in to Etsy on your mobile browser or a non-mobile computer.
Please do not hesitate to send me a convo if you have any questions or if you are unsure about whether these are right for your project.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of these terms and conditions please contact me via Etsy.
All rights reserved.
Little Tots Learning © 2016 All rights reserved